TUITION ~ EVENTS ~ WORKSHOPS
I also offer...
• Tuition in songwriting, guitar and ukulele, online and from my home studio in Edinburgh
• Songwriting workshops for groups of young people and adults in a variety of settings
• House concerts or private events either solo or with my fantastic band
- A Bachelor of Music Degree from Middlesex University
- A Higher Diploma in Songwriting from The Academy of Contemporary Music
- A DBS and PVG check
- Over 10 years experience as a tutor and professional musician
"I highly recommend Moteh as a tutor, you won't find anyone better." Jill, Maryburgh
"It is so easy to recommend Moteh; his passion for music, plus knowledge of different musical aspects, and going at a pace that suits his pupil, make him an excellent teacher. The thing we love the most about Moteh though is his laid back and friendly manner which has made learning two new instruments fun, interesting and not in the least bit boring for my daughter." Cleo, Guildford
"I am now playing songs that I would never have dreamt I could have done on my own in the short time I have been taking lessons. Moteh teaches in a very relaxed manner and makes you feel at ease. It's never too late to learn guitar - I'm 56!" Kenny, Inverness
"My daughter learned so much from her lessons with Moteh – they were always tailored to her learning style and musical tastes. His technical expertise is exceptional and inspirational. She is now getting paid work as a singer/guitarist. I would highly recommend him for adults and children alike." Annelies, Guildford
For any enquiries, please feel free to get in touch using the contact form below.